BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-09-2008, 09:35 PM   #1
ScullyD
Senior 1Addict
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW iX, Porsche GT4 RS

Garage List
2022 M5 CS  [0.00]
2022 BMW iX  [0.00]
Thumbs up BMW of Bloomfield (Bloomfield, NJ)

Great experience with this dealership. I have to admit, they have a very crowded dealership lot (i always worry about fender benders), but the service from my CA Helen Ng was exceptional. Originally I had put a deposit with her on an E92 M3 for the 5th spot on the list, but when i realized how apprehensive I would be about using it everyday, I pulled my deposit. She refunded that deposit in 1 day, no questions asked.

Eventually she called me just to see how I was doing, I asked for a 135i allocation and her dealer didn't have one. However, they traded with another dealership to get an allocation, and I had a production number within 2 hours after talking to her (the trade and order being placed happened very quickly, it was incredible).

She did a great job of answering all my questions, even ordered my mats without asking (and included them in the sale), and i ordered my other accessories through her. Her communication was constant, and we carried out most of the correspondence through e-mail, which was extremely convenient. I never had to follow up with her, she just took care of every single thing I asked. It was truly a professional experience.

Ultimately, when the car got here, she called me immediately and I got it off the lot that day. I truly can't say enough about Helen Ng at Bloomfield BMW. She made this the best experience i've had buying a car, and I'd recommend her and BMW of Bloomfield to everyone here.
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2008, 02:25 PM   #2
pascrelg
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue 135I

Helen at Bloomfield

Hi,

I had a question. I also am trying to work out a deal with Helen, I spoke to her for the first time today. If you don't mind me asking, what deal did you get, MSRP with options vs. Invoice. Also, a few dealers have said my Invoice price is wrong (i got it from this site), not because the details are wrong but because it doesn't include all of the dealer costs. Have you ever heard of a maco (sp?) and/or a training cost that the dealer pays BMW? The difference is only $500, but I have never heard of it before...?

Thank for any help you can provide...

GP
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2008, 01:32 PM   #3
ecap18
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pascrelg View Post
Hi,

I had a question. I also am trying to work out a deal with Helen, I spoke to her for the first time today. If you don't mind me asking, what deal did you get, MSRP with options vs. Invoice. Also, a few dealers have said my Invoice price is wrong (i got it from this site), not because the details are wrong but because it doesn't include all of the dealer costs. Have you ever heard of a maco (sp?) and/or a training cost that the dealer pays BMW? The difference is only $500, but I have never heard of it before...?

Thank for any help you can provide...

GP
I bought my 1st Bimmer there, got a great deal that time...This time i saw a sales guy named Ozzie, who was no help at all, i went in there with some #'s i got from 2 different dealers and he couldnt even come close. He said this to me "if you can get that deal, go there now and take it cause its a great deal, and buy me one while your at it" so thats exactly what i did, i didnt buy him one though :biggrin:, go to park ave BMW and talk to Jeremy, he is da man.
At the port June 4th
In Transit June 7th (Asian Chorus)
Discharged June 20th
Picked up June 26th!

BlackSapphireMetallic|BlackLeatherette|AluminumTrim|StickShift|SportsPackage|IPOD/USB
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2008, 03:36 PM   #4
pascrelg
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue 135I

Hi

What was you final deal, invoice vs. MSRP...if you don't mind saying....?

Thanks.

GP
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2008, 01:55 PM   #5
ecap18
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

135i
1) How long is the lease? 2 Years
2) How many miles a year? 12,000
3) What options? Car cost $37,550 (Sports Package, USB/IPOD)
4) Manual or automatic? Manual
5) How much down? 2500 (those are the dealer fee's 1st month payment etc etc)
6) Taxes included in the payment? Yes
550 a month
At the port June 4th
In Transit June 7th (Asian Chorus)
Discharged June 20th
Picked up June 26th!

BlackSapphireMetallic|BlackLeatherette|AluminumTrim|StickShift|SportsPackage|IPOD/USB
Appreciate 0