BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-24-2008, 02:17 AM   #1
gravityautosports
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

/// Gravity Autosports Introduction...

Hey Everyone!

My name is Drew Burton and I'm a client adviser at Gravity Autosports. My job here is to help provide fellow enthusiasts with the ultimate parts and ultimate service for their ultimate driving machines!

Let me tell you a little bit about our company and what exactly it is we do/stand for.

A lot of aftermarket automotive companies forget how important it is to have a one-on-one relationship with enthusiasts and clients and really get a feel for what their needs are and do everything possible to meet and exceed those needs. We at Gravity Autosports always try our best to make that one-on-one connection and go out of our way to make sure all of our clients are more than pleased with their transaction.

Gravity Autosports was founded by fellow enthusiasts, so we understand what it's like to be someone trying to shop around and find what they want for their car. It's not an easy task! With so many options available, finding what is right for you, your car, and your budget is not an easy, but we have set out to change that. We encourage emails, PM's, calls, etc. from fellow enthusiasts whenever they find themselves needing advice on parts, installations, or anything else. Whatever you might need, we're always here to help! Remember, being enthusiasts ourselves, we're always in the know of what the newest products are and do our best to offer them at great prices with even better customer service.

Here at Gravity Autosports we carry an extensive range of parts for every budget, every need, and every car. From wheels, to suspension products, to aerodynamic components and even OEM parts and accessories at GREAT prices! Whatever you might need for your 1 Series, we encourage you to contact us and speak with myself or anyone else here. No matter what, we'll always do our best to point you in the right direction; whether that means dealing with our company or not.

We carry products from brands such as AC Schnitzer, Brembo, BMW Performance, BBS, Defi, Eibach, HRE, H&R, Koni, KW, Michelin, ST Suspensions, STRI, Toyo, and many, many more!

If you have anything in mind that you are interested in finding more information about, or are interested in getting pricing on, let us know! Chances are we already carry the product line!

So again, we encourage you to give us a call at 1 (800) 316-9691 and chat with us Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 7:00 PM and Saturdays 10:00 am - 3:00 PM. OR, you can email us at any time and we will get back to you the same day! We try our best to always have someone available to talk.

Whether you want to turn your E60 into a tastefully modded street car or into a full on WILD show car or race car, we can recommend products that will satisfy the pickiest of clients!

*** For local customers, please contact us for some of our services! We offer some installations on appointment basis.

Gravity Autosports- For enthusiasts, by enthusiasts.

Drew Burton (Client Advisor)
1(800) 316-9691
www.gravityauto.com
sales@gravityauto.com
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2008, 09:19 AM   #2
Helios
RFTs suck!
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 MW M3

hhahaha bad ass! great to see you guys on the 1... you guys did some great work for my m3... im letting the m go, my 135i comes in within the next couple weeks ill def be coming back to you guys :headbang:
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2008, 01:01 PM   #3
got 1
Registered
Rep
Drives:

you guys are great!!!...best service ever!! thanks for everything drew
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2008, 02:33 PM   #4
Kris
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: m3

Gotta agree - Drew rocks!
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2008, 03:42 PM   #5
Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E60 M5/E92 335/HUMMER H2

Gravity is one of our vendors. Excellent vendor! Glad too see you guys on 1addicts!
Appreciate 0