BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-26-2008, 11:41 AM   #1
Peter314
Rep
Drives:

Anyone know if the screen in between the tach & speedo is intergrated into the radio?

Anyone know if the screen in between the tach and speedo is intergrated into the radio and cell phone funtion? im hoping that if you get the bluetooth and the Ipod usb adapter the Info from your phone and mp3 player/ usb drive will come up in the center screen in between the tach and speedo, i will not be getting the nav system so this is kinda a concern, i had a r56 mini and everything came up in the head unit for for the radio because the driver info lcd was much too small, plus this would make much more sense in this car because its more driver focused area and its closer and takes your eyes off the road less than the radio would. plus i'd like it alot more
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2008, 11:50 AM   #2
clived
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Evolved 1M

Nope. It's like the mini in that it comes up on the radio if you don't have Nav. Sounds like you need an Audi if that's what you're looking for
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2008, 11:55 AM   #3
Peter314
Rep
Drives:

Hahaha, i want a audi too, just the ones i want are out of my price range now. R8 A8 RS4 ect. but damn tho, i would have liked to have that in the bwm.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2008, 05:48 PM   #4
TwinturboBMW07
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter314 View Post
Hahaha, i want a audi too, just the ones i want are out of my price range now. R8 A8 RS4 ect. but damn tho, i would have liked to have that in the bwm.
I think that I heard something about an after-market part that allows you to add that on to an LCD screen but I might be wrong
Appreciate 0