E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > [SOLVED]Messed up current consumption cluster with INPA! Help

10-10-2023, 08:09 AM   #1
kaktustsar
Rep
Drives: E90 320d

[SOLVED]Messed up current consumption cluster with INPA! Help

Hello
Today I've played with inserting alleged values in the current consumption cluster, and it kept displaying that number. After that I switched it off in order to reset it. But now it is off completely!
I see no option to turn it on again.
Please help how to turn the gauge on again.
Thanks!

320D 2005.
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2023, 01:36 AM   #2
kaktustsar
Rep
Drives: E90 320d

Issue is solved, although I am not sure what is the exact reason.
Steps:
1. Inserted some consumption alleged value in order to move the gauge from off state. (Did not power off/on the car).
2. While the engine was running I've reset the service intervals and other parameters on the dashboard via the button in the left down corner.
3. I've parked a car for an hour and when I came back started it directly (without ignition on first) the issue was solved.

Not sure if these steps had anything to do with the fix or it reset after some time or something else.
If you can add more context, please do.
Appreciate 0