F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > 2013 328IX N26 rough Idle, no codes
Studio RSR

09-21-2023, 09:46 PM   #1
Braydenmw02
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2013 328ix

2013 328IX N26 rough Idle, no codes

Hey everyone. I’m in desperate need of some help. So once I got to work yesterday, I put it in park and all of a sudden I started getting a rough idle. Kind of sounded like it was cammed the way it was idling. I figured it was time for new spark plugs and coils. I went and bought some for 300 and installed them. It did not fix the problem at all. I ended up driving it home that night. It never died at stop signs, but it did try to when I went to a stop. There’s also a louder ticking noise now than usual . When I put my foot on the gas it makes the noise, but when I let off it disappears or is barley noticeable. This morning I started it and it kept dying like 4-5 seconds after it starting. I tried giving it gas after starting then it stayed on but with the same symptoms. I checked for vacuum leaks and nothing at all. No codes at all either. I’m clueless as to what to do. I have ISTA+ downloaded on my lab top too if that would help with finding the issue!
Appreciate 0