BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

08-31-2007, 03:34 AM   #1
1er Trojan
tEh uBeR BiMMeR
Rep
Drives:

***Photoshop Modding Service***

Hey Guys,

I am pretty quick with doing rim pshops, as well as tint, blacking out tails/sidemarkers etc, so if you have a request or requests, please PM me the following:

1) A side-shot of your car, similar to this one (perhaps with a little better lighting):

The better resolution the image, the better your end product will be, please remember this.

2) A picture of the rims you would like to be put on, preferably a perfect sideshot to go with the angle on the existing car picture. One like this:

3) A list of other mods you will request. Anything extreme may require some extra time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, as a college student, I do need money for fun, food and beer. Though I would like to do all of this for free, knowing the number of requests I will get, it would just not be worth the time.

For now, I would like to do a flat rate of $20.00 per car (up to 5 cosmetic mods).

After you have used my services once, from then on the photoshops will be $5.00 each, with a maximum of 1 per month.

If you would like the work done, please PM me all of the info listed above, and Paypal the money to zgilbard@theatrical.com

Now, I am sure I will get haters, and bashers, but whatever. Please respect the fact that I am trying to do this legitematily and orderly.

Thank you for viewing.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2007, 03:35 AM   #2
1er Trojan
tEh uBeR BiMMeR
Rep
Drives:

Examples of previous work:

Tinted taillights, semi-gloss black rims with polished lip, 5% tinted windows, tinted sidemarkers:

Hyper white fogs, detailed color inlay on rims, color matched calipers, color matched grill stripe:

Black chrome look on Jetta front end:

CF hood with BMP paint, custom grill work:

Custom signature work:

Window tint and taillight tint:

A clean "Fast-Edition" Luff rim shot:
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2007, 04:38 AM   #3
Maximus Decimus
Second Lieutenant
Germany
Rep
Drives: people crazy

Good stuff. Once there are better shots of the car in different colors, I'm sure people will have tons of pshop requests.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2007, 07:17 AM   #4
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus Decimus View Post
Good stuff. Once there are better shots of the car in different colors, I'm sure people will have tons of pshop requests.
@ $20/car, I highly doubt that she'll/he'll make much money, but it's a pretty crafty idea.
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2007, 07:23 AM   #5
123d
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1er Trojan View Post
For now, I would like to do a flat rate of $20.00 per car (up to 5 cosmetic mods).
HA HA HA HA... Well, good luck. There may be suckers on the site.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread