BMW X5
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

08-06-2023, 08:02 AM   #1
gnews77
Rep
Drives: 2024 Alpina XB7

Any Advice for a Newbie?

Hello All,
First post on this forum so apologies in advance for violating any posting guidelines. I am coming out of a Mazda CX9 lease in a few months and beginning my search for a 2022-2023 X5M Competition. This will not only be my first X5M, but also my first BMW (although I am familiar with my parents' G07 X7).

I am hoping that you all could give me any advice you have on known issues to look out for as well as any options that I should look for or stay away from during my search.

I plan on having the vehicle inspected, and am leaning towards going through a dealer so that I can get a CPO Warranty on the car unless you all would advise otherwise. I am open to buying anywhere in the country and road-tripping the car home.

After doing some research, here are the Options I was thinking about. Again, any input or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Color: Tanzanite Blue II Metallic or Dravit Grey Metallic

Upholstery: Taruma Brown Full Leather Merino

Competition Package

Driving Assistance Professional Package

Executive Package

Open to the Bowers & Wilkins System but is not a must have for me

Thank you all in advance and excited to join this community!
Appreciate 0