ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Technical Talk > Navigation, Audio, Bluetooth, Stereo, Electronics Talk
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

01-06-2009, 06:13 AM   #1
218dhb
Head in Th Sky!
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0si Roadster

Expensive paper weight install pics (K-40)

Had this done last month about a week after i took Delivery of the Car. mostly out of habit of having K-40 installed in my last car. Went with amber LED's to match the interior lighting, perfect color temp fit but just a bit brighter then stock to get my attention. Front and rear radar with front laser on the calibre Bluetooth system. the remote is velcro to the rear center storage door when open. I looked into other custom install radar detection setups and either know they may be better in terms of Radar detection, I think they have way to much with displays and leds for my taste...all i want is two simple, stock looking leds to alert me on whats going on.

Excuse the Crappy iPhone pic, snapped it while being hit by a cop at a light. both leds are equal in color temp and brightness, just a crappy pic shows one brighter

Appreciate 0