E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > CPO question (paint related)

01-05-2009, 10:26 AM   #1
jumpman86
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw M3

CPO question (paint related)

Hi guys,

Thank you in advance.

I just purchased a CPO 330i and wanted to ask you guys a question. Before the sale, the dealer disclosed to me on what was fixed/repaired on the vehicle in terms of repainting.

After I took the car home, I noticed that there were 2 scratches on the car that were touched up, they are pretty noticable.

I was wondering as part of the CPO process, was the dealer suppose to repair them to near perfect condition or they can leave the touch up paint there as is?

It was dark when I took the car so I could not tell the scratches were there.

I called the dealer and he said that they only need to disclose what they fixed and nothing else.

Thanks for all your help.

Ed
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2009, 11:24 AM   #2
2kaccordocoupe
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Former ///M Driver

You should have read the PDI / pickup guide that is posted in this forum. It highlights all the key points to look for and check when picking up the car.

Never pickup a car in the dark.
Appreciate 0