Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums UK UK - Classifieds AC Schnitzer Lowering Springs & Spacers

12-09-2022, 07:39 AM   #1
liam_
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G20 M340i

AC Schnitzer Lowering Springs & Spacers

Hi All,

EDIT - It turns out my pictures won't upload for some reason. If you want pictures then just drop me a DM.

I need to part ways with my AC Schnitzer springs and 10mm spacers as they're taking up room and are no use to me now.

I bought these back in the summer direct from Lorcan at AC Schnitzer, but really couldn't get on with them.

They were fitted by Jardine BMW Bury St Edmunds and subsequently removed by M-Style BMW in Romford two weeks later.

They were used on my car for approx. 200 miles.

To be honest, they made the car look great. The drop was perfect and the spacers really improved the stance.

The springs lower the car by around 15mm-25mm and the spacers are 10mm. The extended wheel bolts are included.

I have a 2020 M340i saloon, so please check these fit if you have a different model.

I originally paid around £750 for the springs, spacers and wheel bolts.

Selling now for £600.

Collection from Braintree, Essex.

Can't post due to size and weight I'm afraid.

Any questions, just ask.

Last edited by liam_; 12-09-2022 at 07:48 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2023, 12:51 AM   #2
mattyrallye
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G21 LCI 330e M Sport

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by liam_ View Post
Hi All,

EDIT - It turns out my pictures won't upload for some reason. If you want pictures then just drop me a DM.

I need to part ways with my AC Schnitzer springs and 10mm spacers as they're taking up room and are no use to me now.

I bought these back in the summer direct from Lorcan at AC Schnitzer, but really couldn't get on with them.

They were fitted by Jardine BMW Bury St Edmunds and subsequently removed by M-Style BMW in Romford two weeks later.

They were used on my car for approx. 200 miles.

To be honest, they made the car look great. The drop was perfect and the spacers really improved the stance.

The springs lower the car by around 15mm-25mm and the spacers are 10mm. The extended wheel bolts are included.

I have a 2020 M340i saloon, so please check these fit if you have a different model.

I originally paid around £750 for the springs, spacers and wheel bolts.

Selling now for £600.

Collection from Braintree, Essex.

Can't post due to size and weight I'm afraid.

Any questions, just ask.
Would you consider splitting the spacers and if so how much and do you have pics?
Appreciate 0