F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N47 and N57 Turbodiesel Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > EGR faults codes even after cleaning
ARMA SPEED

11-12-2022, 05:28 AM   #1
deropke
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 330i N52

EGR faults codes even after cleaning

I have cleaned egr until valve was no longer sticking and also one of vacuum lines were snapped, so changed entire control pressure sensor, but the codes still there and I somehow doubt its the egr valve itself especially as I found many old threads where people who bought brand new egr also had these codes, is there like a procedure I need to do, reset adaptation of some sorts perhaps. If anything the car possibly drive even worse now, for the first time it went into some sort of limp mode, while before it occasionally idled roughly and sometimes engine cut off.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2022, 12:10 PM   #2
Enabled
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 328xd Wagon, M2 Competition

Yes, there is an adaptation reset, the Autel should have it, as it's a copy of ISTA.
Appreciate 0