E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > 2006 325i Power distribution fuse on battery blown??

11-08-2022, 04:22 PM   #1
RecklessE90
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325I N52 6MT

2006 325i Power distribution fuse on battery blown??

Soo I know this sounds kinda dumb and I should have did this the right way but I tried to charge the battery with the fuse still attached so I ended up putting my positive on the terminal closes to the positive terminal but it's actually on the distribution fuse near that mini looking starter 🤣😭. And negative on the actual negative terminal. So now that you've heard that understand I thought maybe the battery is still not charging so I disconnected the fuse and both terminals on the battery and charged up the battery to a full charge. I do have power inside but I don't hear the starter or anything try to crank the engine but my dash lights up my radio infotainment lights up. Should I change the fuse over the battery and call it a day or what needs to be done do you think?
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2023, 07:47 PM   #2
po
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 bmw 330i

Same thing happened to me I keep hearing about the power distribution box I just ordered one I hope that’s the fix
Appreciate 0