Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) First few mods to my Oxide Grey m340i

08-07-2022, 06:49 PM   #1
Florida_BMW
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW 340i

First few mods to my Oxide Grey m340i

My First couple mods to my 2022 Oxide Gray m340i.

Kiesmotorsports carbon rear spoiler
https://www.kiesmotorsports.com/prod...-trunk-spoiler

IND color matched front reflectors
https://ind-distribution.com/collect...-reflector-set

Ikon front splitter
https://www.ebay.com/itm/283680692121

my honest opinion so far, First I love this car, I was unsure about oxide gray until I saw it in person, and I had to have it. I got lucky the car was fully specked the way I would have done it. One of the salesmen at the dealer clearly had me in mind when he ordered it for himself but when I arrived to looked at mineral grey one I fell in love with this one and he let me have it. This is the story they told me I can only assume it to be true 

My thoughts on the carbon spoiler I think it very good quality the fit and finish is very good.
The IND reflectors are color matched perfectly and as most already know they painted factory reflectors so that is a plus.

Ikon Front splitter let me just say this is just my opinion, it looks good for and the fitment is awesome, it is very easy to install. I don’t feel it is great quality yes, I paid only 130$ for it so I get it you get what you pay for… my biggest complaint is you can see the serial numbers through the paint. I will probably end up ordering a different one in the future but for now it looks close to great imo.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
      08-08-2022, 07:36 AM   #2
Chubbiejones
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Car is looking good !!
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2022, 07:55 AM   #3
14Down
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i, X3 M40i, M Roadster

Congratulations, Florida_BMW! I am partial as I also have an OG M340 and I'm a little down the State from you.
Thanks for the links, I will definitely look at those reflectors.
If you are not going to change the exhaust, you may be interested in quad exhaust tips. See picture.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      08-08-2022, 08:37 AM   #4
Florida_BMW
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Down View Post
Congratulations, Florida_BMW! I am partial as I also have an OG M340 and I'm a little down the State from you.
Thanks for the links, I will definitely look at those reflectors.
If you are not going to change the exhaust, you may be interested in quad exhaust tips. See picture.
I was looking into quad tips also can you post a link to the ones you got? how was the install ?

BTW love the color of your car
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2022, 11:04 AM   #5
14Down
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i, X3 M40i, M Roadster

See Post #241 on page 11 of "M340 quad exhaust" thread under "B58 6-Cylinder Turbo Engine/ Drivetrain/ Exhaust Modifications" for the updated link to the MaiQilong seller.

First row of exhausts is for stock exhaust, second is for MPE. Mine fit perfectly (post #232). Easy install. You need to loosen the muffler hangers to tighten the top bolt but otherwise great. Took less than 10 days from order to delivery from China. I paid with Paypal and seller was quick to answer questions. Check styles as I think they rearranged them from when I ordered mine (they may be cheaper too).
Appreciate 0