BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Classifieds Section > Members Classifieds > 2021 BMW M2 Competition w/Special Content Pkg

07-31-2022, 10:29 AM   #1
eye.surgeon
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F87 M2C

2021 BMW M2 Competition w/Special Content Pkg

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 72,000.00

Item Interest
For your consideration is my 2021 M2 Competition in Hockenheim Silver with the proper manual transmission and executive pkg. Features the rare 1 of 120 end-of-run Special Content Package, the highlights of which include the bi-tone Dakota leather interior seats with Polar blue contrast stitching, coveted forged 763M 19" jetblack CS wheels w/ upsized M sport brakes with silver calipers, and alcantara M steering wheel with red 12 o'clock markings, again from the CS.

Vehicle is stock other than a Dinan exhaust replacing the stock cow-udder exhaust, front PPF, and a software upgrade making wireless CarPlay full-width on the infotainment screen.

Currently has 7,500 miles with full factory warranty, this has been my weekend toy for the in the California foothills and canyons, always garaged in an air-conditioned garage, never driven in the rain, never daily driven, never parked outside overnight, and never tracked. I am a 53 yr old non-smoking physician and the car has never been driven hard, always hand washed, never eaten in, still smells and looks new.

Would make a fun fly and drive experience for those of you out of state, for you Californians, lots of fun roads on the way home from Clovis/Fresno where I live. Title is in hand.

Can call or txt or msg with inquiries, (559) 287 six six three two.