BMW 2 Series Forums (G42) G42 2-Series General Topics

05-13-2022, 01:57 AM   #1
new_owner
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW G87 M2

For UK Buyers

Hello,

I have a 220i incoming, currently being shipped to the UK as I put this message here. I’m looking to find a buyer for it as I can no longer continue with the order.

The car is configured per this configuration link: https://configure.bmw.co.uk/en_GB/configid/43u3lzc8

You would be the first registered owner and keeper of the car, I have not taken delivery as the car hasn’t arrived yet. I’m hoping if I can find a buyer for the dealer, I can get my deposit back. Also, this car is under the 40k price mark so is not subject to the premium road tax from years 2-5.

If you’re interested, please send me a DM.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2022, 11:11 AM   #2
new_owner
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW G87 M2

Bump
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2022, 10:27 AM   #3
Evilmoretea
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 2 Series (G42)

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_owner View Post
Hello,

I have a 220i incoming, currently being shipped to the UK as I put this message here. I’m looking to find a buyer for it as I can no longer continue with the order.

The car is configured per this configuration link: https://configure.bmw.co.uk/en_GB/configid/43u3lzc8

You would be the first registered owner and keeper of the car, I have not taken delivery as the car hasn’t arrived yet. I’m hoping if I can find a buyer for the dealer, I can get my deposit back. Also, this car is under the 40k price mark so is not subject to the premium road tax from years 2-5.

If you’re interested, please send me a DM.

Thanks!
Quote:
Hello,

I have a 220i incoming, currently being shipped to the UK as I put this message here. I'm looking to find a buyer for it as I can no longer continue with the order.

You would be the first registered owner and keeper of the car, I have not taken delivery as the car hasn't arrived yet. I'm hoping if I can find a buyer for the dealer, I can get my deposit back. Also, this car is under the 40k price mark so is not subject to the premium road tax from years 2-5.

If you're interested, please send me a DM.

Thanks!
I could be wrong, but I believe you can just cancel and ask for your deposit back.

The dealer will be able to sell the car easy and I'm pretty sure the T&Cs allow you to do this.

Could be wrong but it's worth asking them.
Appreciate 1
MrFoxy376.50
      05-22-2022, 03:56 PM   #4
MrFoxy
Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: F40 M135i. G42 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmoretea View Post
Quote:
Hello,

I have a 220i incoming, currently being shipped to the UK as I put this message here. I'm looking to find a buyer for it as I can no longer continue with the order.

You would be the first registered owner and keeper of the car, I have not taken delivery as the car hasn't arrived yet. I'm hoping if I can find a buyer for the dealer, I can get my deposit back. Also, this car is under the 40k price mark so is not subject to the premium road tax from years 2-5.

Thanks!
Quote:
Hello,

Thanks!
I could be wrong, but I believe you can just cancel and ask for your deposit back.

The dealer will be able to sell the car easy and I'm pretty sure the T&Cs allow you to do this.

Could be wrong but it's worth asking them.
In the UK you can definitely cancel and get a full refund.

You also have a 14day cooling off period after you sign the credit agreement.
Appreciate 0