BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

12-09-2008, 04:21 AM   #1
hsuku
Registered
Rep
Drives: c 230

I'm thinking about this 2007 550i....give me some help

I'm thinking about to change my car to the 05 545i and my buget is about 27k. However this car i saw on the ebay, is a really good deal i think, but the problem is I live in CA but this car is locate at PA, how can i cheak this car if it has any problem or accident? should i still buy it or not? plz give me some opinion
or someone can go there to cheak it out for me hehehe
whats the ok price to buy the 05 545i with in 50k mile by the way?
thanks for your help

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...TQ:MOTORS:1123
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2008, 10:21 AM   #2
unknownx
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW

thanks for the link... i bought it! na kidding... i do know about the seller, my friend brought his cadillac from them and was very happy. it was few years ago and he still has it. i believe they're a reputable dealer... u can order an independent inspection from ebay here: http://pages.motors.ebay.com/service...nspection.html
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2008, 09:53 AM   #3
jzcrna
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsuku View Post
I'm thinking about to change my car to the 05 545i and my buget is about 27k. However this car i saw on the ebay, is a really good deal i think, but the problem is I live in CA but this car is locate at PA, how can i cheak this car if it has any problem or accident? should i still buy it or not? plz give me some opinion
or someone can go there to cheak it out for me hehehe
whats the ok price to buy the 05 545i with in 50k mile by the way?
thanks for your help

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...TQ:MOTORS:1123
I would jump all over that! Very clean! It must have been a lease for those two people.

Excellent price, just note that your interest will be over the 5-6% range with good credit as it does not qualify for the current BMW incentives.

Great price, though. I have seen a couple of 2007 550s listed for 39,000 minimum in FLorida. I would jump on that. Just get an extended warranty. Geico has a great deal if you purchase insurance through them. The total cost of the extended warranty is much cheaper than any other third party vendors.
Appreciate 0