E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Pressure Washers

11-25-2008, 05:27 AM   #1
MO_1
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 330D M SPORT

Garage List
Pressure Washers

Im sure many of you on here use pressure washers to clean your cars.

There are many benefits to using power pressure washers among the major benefits is the ability to cut down on waste water. With the ever-increasing price of water and the growing need to cut back on usage, now it's more important than ever.

Another being you do not want anyone else to touch your pride and joy, you want to do it yourself to give it the proper care it needs.

I am a distributor of the best Pressure Washers on the market. KARCHER heres a few of what i have at the moment. Can also get others.

http://www.karcher.co.uk/product.php?pr=348

http://www.karcher.co.uk/product.php?pr=88

http://www.karcher.co.uk/product.php?pr=74

http://www.karcher.co.uk/product.php?pr=365
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 05:37 AM   #2
marriedblonde
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 330 sport

MAte you might want to edit your post above regarding the ever increasing cost of water!

Most that use a pressure washer use it to clean off the rims and rinse the much off, they then go onto use the bucket and sponge method rinsed off with a hose pipe so if anything you are going to use more water with a pressure washer as there is the additional steps!!!

J.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 07:38 AM   #3
MO_1
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedblonde View Post
MAte you might want to edit your post above regarding the ever increasing cost of water!

Most that use a pressure washer use it to clean off the rims and rinse the much off, they then go onto use the bucket and sponge method rinsed off with a hose pipe so if anything you are going to use more water with a pressure washer as there is the additional steps!!!

J.
According to leading manufacturer Karcher, a pressure washer will use on average around 40% of the water a hosepipe uses. This is a fairly good argument to suggest that sensible use of a pressure washer without detergents could be regarded as environmentally friendly and could actually save you money on your water bill.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 07:40 AM   #4
MO_1
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Can someone please let me know if my post breaks any forum rules. Do not wish to break any rules.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 07:49 AM   #5
mistry
Captain
Rep
Drives: F11 530D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MO_1 View Post
Can someone please let me know if my post breaks any forum rules. Do not wish to break any rules.
Are you offering a discount to E90post members?
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 08:11 AM   #6
MO_1
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Garage List
Yes i am. PM me for prices
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 08:18 AM   #7
AlanQS
Colonel
Scotland
Rep
Drives: Jaguar XE P250 HSE

Garage List
8) No Commercial Posts We have very strict Anti-spam policies here and we will be deleting posts/banning users without notice when the post is a commercial post made by a non community sponsor. If you happen to see these types of posts on the forum, we urge you to report these members to us.

This is rule 8 of the forums. If you have only joined to sell products then I would assume this applies to you. However, if it is only a small part of your postings and you post here on the same topics as everyone else, that wouldn't be so bad.

You would be best to PM Vivekk, our local admin to see if it is O.K.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2008, 08:28 AM   #8
marriedblonde
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 330 sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MO_1 View Post
According to leading manufacturer Karcher, a pressure washer will use on average around 40% of the water a hosepipe uses. This is a fairly good argument to suggest that sensible use of a pressure washer without detergents could be regarded as environmentally friendly and could actually save you money on your water bill.
Hello Mo,

My post wasn't meant as argumentative, I do not doubt for a second that a pressure washer is more economical water!

I was highlighting that I don't think for most people it is a concern

J.
Appreciate 0