E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > It's time to buy!

04-28-2006, 10:05 PM   #1
wolke9
apexlvr
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 VW GTI;335i m-sprt ordrd

It's time to buy!

I've decided on the E90 325i w/ sport/xenon/6spd manual/lthrette --either sparkling graphite/black sapphire w/ beige int. I must have looked/test-driven/thought about 20 different cars over the past two months when I knew all along what I really wanted. Final contenders were the Acura TSX, MINI Cooper S, and Saab 9-3 Aero.

I want to keep the car as simple and driver oriented as can be --not big on all the GEE-GAWS. I'm emailing all dealers within a 100 mile radius to start to see if anybody will bite at Invoice. I'm willing to negotiate up to $400 over invoice but that's all. This seems like a dooable deal from the pricing thread. Let me know if any of you can suggest a dealer willing to go for the "sale" and not necessarily the "commission" I'm requesting the performance center delivery so the dealer wouldn't even have to see me!!
Appreciate 0