E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Hotel close to the delivery centre in Munich

04-28-2006, 10:10 AM   #1
blackie
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sapphire Black 325i 06

Hotel close to the delivery centre in Munich

Hi guys. I haven't been there myself but here is a cheapish hotel very close to the delivery centre for those of you who want to get away nice and early. It's next to Freimann tube station which is also the station for the delivery centre and only 13 minutes into town for those celebratory beers.

They were going to charge me €105 for a twin for the night.

http://www.amadeushotel.de/

Hope this helps someone out.
      04-28-2006, 01:12 PM   #2
larryn
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '97 332ti, '21 X5 45e, '16 GT4

I stayed at the Marriott, two stations away from Freimann. Pricelined it for $55 US (44 Euro). Nice place, 2 queen sized beds, pool, decent rooms, breakfast included, convienient, cheap.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2006, 04:43 AM   #3
blackie
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sapphire Black 325i 06

Quote:
Originally Posted by lni
I stayed at the Marriott, two stations away from Freimann. Pricelined it for $55 US (44 Euro). Nice place, 2 queen sized beds, pool, decent rooms, breakfast included, convienient, cheap.
Thats a great deal...
      05-03-2006, 02:29 PM   #4
Ghunger
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

So far the Munich Marriot has been the best deal on my trip. There have been lots of decent to good hotels but it was probably the best bang for the buck. Far from an "authentic" German experience though.

330i Monaco Blue, Terra /w aluminum trim, SP, PP, CA, PDC, Nav, Folding Seats, Sat Prep
European Delivery Blog
Picture Gallery
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2006, 03:51 PM   #5
chicagolab
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 330i 2006 TiAg

I got great deals with Priceline name your own price, if you use this bid on 4star hotel in the center/north area, it will almost always be one of two Sheratons or two Marriotts, bid around 65us dollars a night and you should get a great deal and nice room, I recently did this on my ED and stayed 2 nights at a Arabella Sheraton and one night at the Renaissance
Marriott, both $65, cannot touch these hotels for this price without Priceline, it was the first time I used it and great.....now if money is not a factor the Kempinski hotel is blocks away from Hofbrauhaus and a very very ritzy area of Munich, its like being on 5th Ave in NYC or Michigan Ave in Chicago, for me the Sheraton and Marriots were great for the price

E90 330i | Titanium Silver | Black/Aluminum | Step | Idrive | Sunshades | PDC | Heated Seats | M3 Lip | Roof Spoiler | Front Splitters | Lux 5.0 | Blacklines
Link to my European Delivery write up:
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=143486
Appreciate 0