E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > little help in regards to 320i

11-02-2008, 06:46 AM   #1
ez320
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90 320i

little help in regards to 320i

hello,

I just bought a 2007 model 320i sedan from a dealer and currently waiting for finance approval, it will be my second car and first BMW
been reading a lot to find out what sort of features it has and came up with couple of questions in regards to the car

it does have a colour screen with navigation option and a circle button in between of sits which I think is called i-drive?

the dealer told me something about the built-in hard drive, not exactly sure whether he meant the car I bought or other one's (was deciding on which one to get), funny enough after test driving 3 of them, I bought the one that I didn't test drove, was too excited lol.. so do they come with some sort of hard drive where you can store for example mp3 songs?

and I remember I read somewhere that when car has i-drive with single disk stereo it can not play mp3 disks, but the ones with cd stacker (which my car doesn't have) can play mp3 disks, is that right?

additionally I noticed the USB port, as far as my research I think I can simply store music files on memory stick and play them trough i-drive, true?

after reading forums here in regards to all the bugs within entertainment features of the car, is there anything important that I need to check before getting the car?

I'll attach the only pictures i have from inside so you can see if it has idrive

Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2008, 07:35 AM   #2
Deda
Major General
Croatia
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 comp

congrats!
Appreciate 0