BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

BPM

10-30-2008, 10:49 PM   #1
tallycoolies
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 Interlagos Blue M3

AW M3 on 95 North Bound in Philly ??

I actually saw a M3 rolling around the highway in PHilly for the first time.. was on the phone and quiet couldn't catch up ^^ I think it's one of the member on this forum but just very curious ^^ I tried to hang on but the AW M3 went the other way I was going.. ANywayz~!~ let me know who it was~

E92 M3 Coupe\Interlagos Blue\6MT\18"\Technology PK\Premium Sound\Moon Roof\H&R Sport Springs\UUC SSK\GP Thunder 8500K H8 & 12000K HID Xenon\MB Grill\VSR Ti Exhaust\AA X-pipe\AA ECU\AA pulley\VSR CF rear diffuser\VSR CF boot lid\Painted Reflector\Gruppe M CAI\VSR Frontlip\Volk TE-37 19'
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2008, 01:59 PM   #2
tszene
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallycoolies View Post
I actually saw a M3 rolling around the highway in PHilly for the first time.. was on the phone and quiet couldn't catch up ^^ I think it's one of the member on this forum but just very curious ^^ I tried to hang on but the AW M3 went the other way I was going.. ANywayz~!~ let me know who it was~

Do you have an approx time and date?
i was on 95-north on tuesday 10/28 evening around 7:00-8:00ish. going toward Walt W bridge.
Anyhow, I'd love to catch up and take look at you car if you live in the philly area. I see u got the SSK and the thunder.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2008, 09:52 AM   #3
tallycoolies
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tszene View Post
Do you have an approx time and date?
i was on 95-north on tuesday 10/28 evening around 7:00-8:00ish. going toward Walt W bridge.
Anyhow, I'd love to catch up and take look at you car if you live in the philly area. I see u got the SSK and the thunder.
Hey~ anytime we can set a meet that's not a problem with me. However, I was on 95 North around Philies statium on Tuesday.. around... 10:30PM ish?? yea.. anywayz hit me up~

E92 M3 Coupe\Interlagos Blue\6MT\18"\Technology PK\Premium Sound\Moon Roof\H&R Sport Springs\UUC SSK\GP Thunder 8500K H8 & 12000K HID Xenon\MB Grill\VSR Ti Exhaust\AA X-pipe\AA ECU\AA pulley\VSR CF rear diffuser\VSR CF boot lid\Painted Reflector\Gruppe M CAI\VSR Frontlip\Volk TE-37 19'
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2008, 10:36 AM   #4
M3Drivincraze
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Possibly was me.... Did you have another person in the car?
08 BMW E92 /// M3 6MT | Alpine White | Black Leather Interior | Carbon Leather Trim | Cold Weather Package | Technology Pkg | Premium Pkg | Moonroof | Enhanced Premium Sound | iPod | Sirius | 18" Wheels | GP Thunder 7500k Angel Eyes | 35% F1 Pinnacle |
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2008, 11:46 PM   #5
tallycoolies
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Drivincraze View Post
Possibly was me.... Did you have another person in the car?
No.. I was by myself.

Appreciate 0
      11-02-2008, 05:27 PM   #6
noxredna
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E30 M3, 1M, F10 M5

I was up 95-North a couple of times this week.

Would definitely love to check out other people's M3 if time premits. I live in philly as well. We should also go up for a ride down Kelly/Licoln drive near the museum
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2008, 08:42 PM   #7
tallycoolies
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxredna View Post
I was up 95-North a couple of times this week.

Would definitely love to check out other people's M3 if time premits. I live in philly as well. We should also go up for a ride down Kelly/Licoln drive near the museum
That sounds awesome~~~ you are coming to the KOP meeting rite? I am still deciding because I already had something scheduled that Sunday but things always change. Friday night and all day Saturday is all ways a good time or me so let me know~

Appreciate 0
      11-02-2008, 11:53 PM   #8
noxredna
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, E30 M3, 1M, F10 M5

Yea, I am hopefully going for the Sunday KOP meeting if time permits. Pretty busy in the next few weeks or so. It'll be fun though to see so many people from the forum. Yea, drop me a pm if you're serious about meeting up. Not so sure about Friday or Saturday evenings but I wouldn't mind a weekday evening.. Plus it's always nicer to drive at night along kelly/licoln drive because it is so much quieter.. =) clear roads = higher speed runs..

how are the H&R sport springs holding up? I was thinking of lowering my car but I am so worried that my whole undercarriage will be completely scratched.. plus this is my Daily Driver and I parallel park probably 5 times a day... I don't want to scratch anything.. plus the POTHOLES in philly roads are disgusting..
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2008, 10:38 PM   #9
tallycoolies
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxredna View Post
Yea, I am hopefully going for the Sunday KOP meeting if time permits. Pretty busy in the next few weeks or so. It'll be fun though to see so many people from the forum. Yea, drop me a pm if you're serious about meeting up. Not so sure about Friday or Saturday evenings but I wouldn't mind a weekday evening.. Plus it's always nicer to drive at night along kelly/licoln drive because it is so much quieter.. =) clear roads = higher speed runs..

how are the H&R sport springs holding up? I was thinking of lowering my car but I am so worried that my whole undercarriage will be completely scratched.. plus this is my Daily Driver and I parallel park probably 5 times a day... I don't want to scratch anything.. plus the POTHOLES in philly roads are disgusting..
The H&R spring is holding up pretty good. I mean it's Philly and OH yea~ those pot holes are pain in the f***ing Butt.. and of course did some scraping job ^^ but if you be careful it's not really that bad. Definitely let's set up a time!

Appreciate 0