F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > F32 Full audio install.
ARMA SPEED

05-04-2021, 12:23 AM   #1
fuktf
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 435d

F32 Full audio install.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Did you buy a F32 with the base audio?
Do you want to cry at how a premium car company like bmw can justify installing that audio system in a 40k+ motor? Don’t worry. I got you covered. Due to an truck that doesn’t know how to change lanes correctly my full Install has come up for sale.

For sale is
Focal IFBMW-S front door speakers with tweeters(comes with adapters to clear the window)
JL c2-400x rear speakers ( with adapters)
AUDISON prima 8.9 amplifier
Audison AP T-H BMW01 wiring harness
Audison AP560p&p I/O wiring harness
Audison AP SPKout 8.9 wiring harness
Audison APBMW Biamp 1 x2(splits the signal going to the front speakers and subs giving you a channel for each)
APBMW S8-4 under floor subwoofers x2
Harman Kardon tweeter covers.

And for even more bass

JL Audio 12woV3 subwoofer
Visual ice stealth box(installs the sub in the rear left hand side)
Pioneer GM-D8701( comes with the cable to bring a feed from the audison amp for the “add a sub”feature)

There’s a couple of bad parts.
The finals have slight rust in the terminals due to water ingress in the doors. Can’t be seen when installed and doesn’t affect the performance.

One of the APBMW s8-4 subs has a coffee stain in it. Can’t be seen when installed and doesn’t affect performance.

This is such a good Install and the audison amp allows for so much tuning. I would install in my new 435d, but it comes with HK and I just cannot be bothered to install it all again. All that is needed is two wiring kits for the amplifiers.

All in all this cost me over £2100 to buy
Looking for £1550 for the lot. Collected in Sheffield.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0