E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Help needed

10-14-2020, 12:57 PM   #1
Black_n54
Rep
Drives: 2010 bmw 335i

Help needed

OK so I know this is a longshot but if anybody can help I would be very appreciative of that.Since I've got my 2010 BMW 335I it's been a nightmare to own. So long story short I'm having an issue under wide open throttle from gears 4 to 5. I pulled up a code it said gear ratio monitoring 4 to 5 and so I replaced all of the solenoid's and all of the seals of the transmission and the issue is still occurring. I'm only on MHD stage one and not too much power so I'm wondering what this issue could possibly be. The code did go away after pulling over and restarting the car and it was no longer stored in the transmission ECU. I was thinking it could be the E clutch but that would throw a code for that also so that's why I'm not leaning towards that too much. I saw some people saying that the XHP tune would fix this problem but I honestly can't go buy another thing until I have some more opinions. Any help is appreciated
Appreciate 0