F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts > FS: F3X Heated Alcantara Steering Wheel w/ M Tri-Color Stitching
proTUNING Freaks

10-02-2020, 03:07 PM   #1
classic_erik
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 23' X7 40i M Sport

Garage List
BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Absolutely beautiful heated alcantara steering wheel with M tri-color stitching. Wrapped by Coby Wheel in November 2019 (not an original M Performance product). I bought this to retain my heating functionality which doesn't exist on the M Performance version. No stains or imperfections in suede. No signs of flat-matte wear and can still be brushed easily to show texture. Feels great on your hands and has a nice thickness vs. the stock wheel which is great. The blue 12pm leather stripe is in great condition.

This is a F3X OEM heated steering wheel that will work also with the F80, F85, F86, F15, F16. Heating functionality is perfect. This steering does not have the lane assist vibration motor. Trying to show the alcantara condition in different lighting.

Installation is super easy and takes about an hour. This wheel only has 5k miles on it thanks to CV19. I included the last post install photo for reference only. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Images