F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > FS: 2016 328xi Mineral Gray / AT, 22k miles - Greenville, SC
Extreme Powerhouse

08-16-2020, 08:41 PM   #1
Leebro61
Private
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

FS: 2016 328xi Mineral Gray / AT, 22k miles - Greenville, SC

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi All,

I am posting this ad on behalf of my (not so internet savvy) wife's parents, who have recently retired and have decided to downsize to one vehicle to save on state property tax, car insurance, etc. Quite honestly, they spend most of their time at home anyway, and it just no longer makes sense to own 2 vehicles when you only collectively drive ~4k miles/year. My in-laws purchased this vehicle as a CPO car with ~8k miles on it from Fields BMW of Daytona Beach, FL in 2017 (see picture of window sticker). They have since relocated to Greenville, SC (Zip code 29615), where the car is currently located.

The car officially has 21,906 miles and is in excellent condition. Since moving to SC, the car has been maintained/serviced by Century BMW, and it is still under the CPO coverage from when they had purchased the vehicle.

The vehicle is very well optioned ... Cold Weather Package (F+R heated seats), Driver Assistance Package (including Heads Up Display), Premium Package, Sports Seats and exterior trim package, Harman/Kardon, etc.

Our asking price is $22,500... which is on the very low end of private party retail (see attached KBB screenshot). I'm pricing this at $22k mainly because my father in-law is impatient (read: bored in his retirement), so I'm a bit concerned that if it doesn't sell quickly he will just offload it to Carmax. I would much rather see a fellow enthusiast get a nice deal on a beautiful car.

They have the title in hand and our preferred arrangement would be to meet and complete the sale at their local Suntrust bank, after a test drive, of course. We aren't interested in shipping the car or other Craiglist-ish scams.

Feel free to call / text / email between 8am-10pm EST.

Thanks!
Lee

Email: lee.brozyna@gmail.com
Cell: (386) 316-8070 - ignore the FL area code, I just never changed it.

Last edited by Leebro61; 08-27-2020 at 11:24 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2020, 10:47 AM   #2
Leebro61
Private
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

I also forgot to add, the vehicle is covered by a transferable CPO warranty until 7/18/2022
Appreciate 0