Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Technical Topics B48 4-Cylinder Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications HELP! Downpipe G20 330i

07-19-2020, 06:52 AM   #1
chris_portimaog20
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 Bmw 330xi

HELP! Downpipe G20 330i

Hey Guys,

I'm currently running JB+ on my 2019 BMW G20 330i (Canada)
I plan on switching to BM3 stage 1 with a catted downpipe (200 cell). I'm having a hard time knowing the trustworthy brands.

I've already contacted Fi-Exhaust. For my car they offer a 200 cell downpipe for 1250USD (price reasonable or overpriced?).

Basically, I'm asking for insight on which companies out there are reliable and what could be my other options. I don't want a cheap product and at the same time I don't want to overpay for it.

Happy Sunday!

Chris
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2020, 05:40 PM   #2
AvusBlueF80
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 avus blue m3 zcp

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_portimaog20 View Post
Hey Guys,

I'm currently running JB+ on my 2019 BMW G20 330i (Canada)
I plan on switching to BM3 stage 1 with a catted downpipe (200 cell). I'm having a hard time knowing the trustworthy brands.

I've already contacted Fi-Exhaust. For my car they offer a 200 cell downpipe for 1250USD (price reasonable or overpriced?).

Basically, I'm asking for insight on which companies out there are reliable and what could be my other options. I don't want a cheap product and at the same time I don't want to overpay for it.

Happy Sunday!

Chris
How would you say the JB+ performs on the 330i. Just ordered mine and i'm exited to plug it in. As for the exhaust there's a couple brand I have looked into,

1. BMW M-Performance exhaust. Which would cost around $2500. To be honest i think this one is not worth the price at all , as compared to the stock exhaust it hardly gives any more pops/ burbles

2. Fi-performance cat-back exhaust $3000

3. Armytrix Valvetronic exhaust $2800

4. Stone exhaust $2900

5. Eisenmann Catback quad exhaust $3300

Personally all of the last 4 can get the job done, just depends on the type of sound you prefer.

These exhaust's are out of the budget range for me, and i plan on doing a muffler delete with a catless downpipes on JB+ 👍👍
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2020, 07:07 PM   #3
chris_portimaog20
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 Bmw 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by christians g20 View Post
How would you say the JB+ performs on the 330i. Just ordered mine and i'm exited to plug it in. As for the exhaust there's a couple brand I have looked into,

1. BMW M-Performance exhaust. Which would cost around $2500. To be honest i think this one is not worth the price at all , as compared to the stock exhaust it hardly gives any more pops/ burbles

2. Fi-performance cat-back exhaust $3000

3. Armytrix Valvetronic exhaust $2800

4. Stone exhaust $2900

5. Eisenmann Catback quad exhaust $3300

Personally all of the last 4 can get the job done, just depends on the type of sound you prefer.

These exhaust's are out of the budget range for me, and i plan on doing a muffler delete with a catless downpipes on JB+ 👍👍
thanks for the input
I left my JB+ at default setting (50%) can def notice a difference in speed at low gear (1-4) after that not much more difference
and for my part mild increase in smoothness
Appreciate 0