E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > helix tune and RR downpipes

09-25-2008, 10:41 AM   #1
Eazyrock
Major
Guyana
Rep
Drives: 08' Helix 335i E93

helix tune and RR downpipes

Wsup guys.. Been awhile since I've been on this site. Hope all is well with everyone. I've decided to return my 335 vert back to stock, engine wise anyway. I'm looking to sell/trade my Helix tune and RR catless dp's with simm. If anyone’s interested in the DP’s I’m willing to trade for your stocks as long as you pay for the removal and install. I usually do all my work at Helix so I’d like someone able to make it to there shop. Would prefer someone interested in both dp’s and tune. Pm me with questions and price of tune.

Thanx guys.
      09-25-2008, 10:53 AM   #2
OEKlM
Lieutenant General
Philippines
Rep
Drives: N/A

Garage List
holy crap wasup eric... why you goin back to stock?
      09-25-2008, 11:03 AM   #3
M.A.C.K.
Banned
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

How much you looking to sell the RR DP's for and I am assuming these are the 2.5 inch model not the 3" ones??
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2008, 11:40 AM   #4
TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management
Major
TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management's Avatar
Rep
Drives: 2012 Abarth 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazyrock View Post
Wsup guys.. Been awhile since I've been on this site. Hope all is well with everyone. I've decided to return my 335 vert back to stock, engine wise anyway. I'm looking to sell/trade my Helix tune and RR catless dp's with simm. If anyone’s interested in the DP’s I’m willing to trade for your stocks as long as you pay for the removal and install. I usually do all my work at Helix so I’d like someone able to make it to there shop. Would prefer someone interested in both dp’s and tune. Pm me with questions and price of tune.

Thanx guys.
call eric he may want to trade stockers for your Riss downpipes.... that means free un/install 877-helix-13
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2008, 11:44 AM   #5
M.A.C.K.
Banned
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTurboBullett View Post
call eric he may want to trade stockers for your Riss downpipes.... that means free un/install 877-helix-13
Let us forum members get something here.........you guys over at helix like to keep it in the family huh??
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2008, 11:51 AM   #6
fizzle
is it the 5oclock free crack giveaway?
United_States
Rep
Drives: a motorized vee-hickle

damn what up eric how you been? bump for a great guy!
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2008, 12:44 PM   #7
Eazyrock
Major
Guyana
Rep

I'll call Eric and see if he's interested.

Main reason I'm going back stock.. To be honest.. I think I'm done with the speed aspect of driving. I'm more into just cruising for now. I'm driving on the turnpike one night heading north at like 3am. I had my brother in the front and 2 friends in the back.. top down.. gorgeous night.. before I knew it I was doing 150 and change. The car, even with all that weight, freakin flies. The next day it hit me... I consider myself a great driver, but had something happened.. I dunno man.. coulda been bad. I know something bad can happen doing 20mph.. but I figured I'd chill for awhile.
      09-25-2008, 01:16 PM   #8
fizzle
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazyrock View Post
I'll call Eric and see if he's interested.

Main reason I'm going back stock.. To be honest.. I think I'm done with the speed aspect of driving. I'm more into just cruising for now. I'm driving on the turnpike one night heading north at like 3am. I had my brother in the front and 2 friends in the back.. top down.. gorgeous night.. before I knew it I was doing 150 and change. The car, even with all that weight, freakin flies. The next day it hit me... I consider myself a great driver, but had something happened.. I dunno man.. coulda been bad. I know something bad can happen doing 20mph.. but I figured I'd chill for awhile.
dude i feel the same way. i dont need to get tickets, dont need to be on the 10 o'clock news, etc. i think speed is for the track and thats it. otherwise its immature
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2008, 01:30 PM   #9
Eazyrock
Major
Guyana
Rep

Don't get me wrong.. You can have the power and still cruise and not speed on public roads, but as much as I would tell myself I wouldn't go nuts anymore there were still those 1 or 2 times I would still do it. Since I figured I wouldn't be hitting the track anymore this would be the best road to go for now. Plus I'm thinking about the x6.. not 100% sure yet.
      09-25-2008, 02:36 PM   #10
fizzle
United_States
Rep

your shit was fast tho...damn whoever gets all your mods
Appreciate 0