ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > BMW Z4 Roadster and Coupe > Regional Forums > USA - California
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

09-18-2008, 06:35 PM   #1
Palantirion
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 MC, M5, 540iT

Cruisin' for a Cure, 2008

It's the same weekend (9-27-08) as the C&C "zoom zoom" drive, and I'm planning on attending both. Should be a great day. For those that don't know, Cruisin' is an annual car show that swamps the OC Fairgrounds and all the proceeds go to prostate cancer research. One of my favorite aspects of the show is that they set up a cruising loop inside the fairgrounds so you get to hear all the hot rods as they burble around and rev their engines. As anyone who goes to C&C knows, hearing the cars is every bit as interesting as seeing them.

Here's a link to the show: http://www.cruisinforacure.com/show_hours.htm

Cruisin' for a Cure lasts until 5pm, so there's no reason to ditch the C&C drive. Do both!
      09-19-2008, 07:40 PM   #2
imz4n
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 3,0 si TITANIUM SIlVER

I'm with you guy. I will attend both of the events on that day. Perhaps we could caravan from one to the other, H'mmmmmm. I'm an old guy and may benefit from that some day.
      09-20-2008, 05:18 PM   #3
Palantirion
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 MC, M5, 540iT

Quote:
Originally Posted by imz4n View Post
I'm with you guy. I will attend both of the events on that day. Perhaps we could caravan from one to the other, H'mmmmmm. I'm an old guy and may benefit from that some day.
-Sounds like a plan, but I get to start in front on the Zoom Zoom road
      09-20-2008, 08:25 PM   #4
imz4n
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 3,0 si TITANIUM SIlVER

Works for me. I want to follow IAN anyway. Besides, I want something in front of me when I do the video. Get something in front of me that I can keep up with.