F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale / Lease Takeover > F/S 2015 335i Xdrive, M-Sport 6MT. Alpine white/Coral Red - 38k miles
Extreme Powerhouse

05-04-2020, 04:09 PM   #1
BXMSport25
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M3 Competition DCT

F/S 2015 335i Xdrive, M-Sport 6MT. Alpine white/Coral Red - 38k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2015 335i Xdrive Msport 6MT for sale. It just rolled over 38k mikes. In NYC

NEW PRICE - ASKING 23,500

The Good:
I’m the second owner, first owner was a good buddy of mine and we’re both enthusiasts (both on the forums) He bought it brand new in 2015. I purchased the car in April 2018 with 19k miles on it.

The car has every single option from the factory with the exception of the heads up display. M-adaptive suspension, moonroof, Cold package, Executive package, literally everything.

Never parked in the street, always garage kept, never tracked and never, launched. This was a family car where I occasionally took it up to bear mountain for some spirited drives.

The Bad:
2 of the wheels have some slight curb rash to them but nothing crazy. The passenger side door was dinged by a cab, but you can barely see anything on it. The ding can be pulled out by paintless dent repair, I've just been too lazy to do it lol
The front passenger wheel has a bend in it, which just happened on Friday. Planning to get it fixed this coming weekend. Gotta love NYC.

Alpine White, Coral Red interior. The interior is absolutely mint.

Mods:

Dinan Carbon Fiber intake
Wagner Catless downpipe
Wagner Competition Intercooler
AWE Touring edition exhaust
Awe Midpipe
Enzo Performance Tune
JB4 (only use it for monitoring, no maps as the Enzo Tune is handling the ECU)
Dinan Sport Springs
Dinan Handling package
F80 M3 Brakes (I removed the stock M-Sport brakes and purchased the M3 brakes. The caliper color is rare too, not made anymore. These were for both the front and rear)
ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber Front Lip
Black trunk spoiler
Debadged trunk
VMR 19-inch V710 Wheels Painted in frosted gold by Charlies Chopshop in Queens.
5% Tint all around (the former owner was NYPD, so he was able to get away with it lol)
Tires are Conti DWS 225/40/19 in the front and 245/35/19 in the rear, replaced last year so treadware is still good.

Coding -
One touch up/down on all windows
Mirrors fold in when car is locked
Rear view camera stays on for long
Don't remember what else.

Service was just completed at 37500 miles:
Oil change with Mobil 1
Spark plugs changed out to 1-step colder plugs from the N20 motor to support the Enzo tune. The Enzo Performance tune that the car has allows for the car to pass NYS inspection with a catless DP. Also, I haven't dyno'd the car but I'm thinking I'm about 400 HP/440 TQ.
I was planning on changing out the brake fluid, front rotors and pads and install stoptech stainless steel brake lines, but I haven't had the chance. If you end up buying the car, I'll throw those parts in.

I have ALL of the paperwork/receipt for every part that was purchased and all service done to the vehicle. Like I said, I'm a true enthusiast and I absolutely love this car. Need to sell due everything that's happening right now. I'd hate to let her go but would if i do, would love for her to go to someone that will take care of her. The car is an absolute beast, always gets compliments and sounds absolutely incredible.

I just took the pictures yesterday and the car is in need of a wash /detail but I'll post up better pictures in a couple of days when I'm able to do so.

Willing to help with arranging shipping as well (buyer to handle shipping costs)

Email for quicker response: Jespinal@gmail.com

I'm not sure why the images aren't showing up inline in the post, but the pictures of the car are below, including the build sheet.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Last edited by BXMSport25; 05-06-2020 at 06:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2020, 04:28 PM   #2
BXMSport25
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M3 Competition DCT

New Pictures and lowered price!

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com