proTUNING Freaks
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > EUROPE (Continental)

03-18-2020, 04:40 AM   #1
mrkmtchll
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Edition Velocity

Paint Protection Film in HTA / GTA Area

I wanted to take this time to share my experience with Amberger Autoglas. For the past 6 months I have been looking for a PPF installer here in the Hohenfels Graf area. There are a few well know installers in the area but I believe they are over priced and have even heard some bad reviews on them. Bavarian Motor Cars introduced me to Amberger Autoglas and I couldn’t be happier. The company was able to book me within a week, speaks great english, and I had the choice of two different quality PPF’s. I dropped my car off on Monday and picked it up Tuesday with a perfect film applied to my front bumper, hood, mirrors, and front quarter panels, all for around 800 euro.

Anyway, long story short. If your in the market for a PPF check out Amberger Autoglas!
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2020, 06:56 AM   #2
chriszach1
CHRISZACH1
Germany
Rep
Drives: 06 E90, 18 F80, 21 G05

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
That's a great price!
Sakhir Orange II Metallic / Black Extended Merino Leather / M-DCT / Executive Package / Competition Package / Driver Assistant Package/ 20" Frozen Silver Edelweiss LT 5 wheels/ KW V3's/ Mosselman Stage 2 tune
Appreciate 0