F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > Coders Directory (FAO coders..)
proTUNING Freaks

01-15-2020, 02:41 PM   #1
shanemeh
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 330I M Sport

Coders Directory (FAO coders..)

I've noticed there didn't appear to be a place you could go to find a list of BMW software coders near you. Because of this I've decided to create a website to cover this .

The aim of the site is to allow BMW owners to search locally for software coders near them. They can then make contact, discuss the requirements, agree a price (Usually a beer!) and then meet up to have the change made.

We understand owners can purchase services such as Carly and Bimmercode and whilst they’re great, we’ve found some owners just want a simple one off change made without having to outlay the cost for these devices. Plus what better way than to meet another BMW enthusiast over a coffee... Even better when they buy you one for making the software change for them!

If you would like to sign up as a coder, please do and please also spread the word if you're in any groups etc It's free!

URL is https://bmwcoder.directory

Thanks all And feedback is gratefully received as this is day 1!
Appreciate 0