E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N57 / M57 Turbo Diesel Discussions - 335d > USED Industrial Injection Hybrid Turbos for Sale

09-25-2019, 03:44 PM   #1
Torqu3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d

USED Industrial Injection Hybrid Turbos for Sale

Rather than let these sit on the shelf for some unknown amount of time, I figure I'll sell them. Have approximately 1500 miles of "use" on them. $2300 if you don't send me your cores. Will refund part of the cost if you send me your old turbos.

If you have genuine interest you can PM me.

Basically I was going to put these on my old car along with a bunch of other upgrades, but the individual that handled install put some copper gasket maker on my timing chain cover gasket. That gasket maker fed through my engine and got sludge everywhere over the course of about 1500 miles. I ended up pulling and tearing down the engine because of it because the engine never ran right. Now. The gasket maker was not the reason my engine never ran right. That was straight up mechanical incompetence. I cleaned out the oiling system on these turbos and have no reason the believe there is any damage to them. I have a data log somewhere of them making proper boost around 4k RPM.

No, I do not have a Dyno sheet for these. I hear they're really good though. I recommend having Malone tune for them. To my knowledge nobody else has touched tuning for these hybrids, and when going aftermarket turbos you you really should have a custom tune, or a tune that has been extensively tested and revised for the specific turbos you're wanting.

If you want more info, or pictures, you can PM me. I'm not interested in entertaining questions from people who don't actually want to buy these.

Here's the info on the turbos if you're interested. I will adjust price if you're actually interested in sending me your turbos as a core. That's your call. Price is OBO. And that is the price if you're NOT going to send me your turbos as cores.

Pricing to buy these new:

Send your turbo's to Industrial Injection direct: $2099 2-3 week TAT.
Get a set and return for core $2899 up front with $600 return on cores ( $2299 Final price)

High pressure turbo:
Compressor wheel:
- Stock 33.6mm inducer / 46mm exducer
- Modified 37.5mm inducer / 53.82mm exducer
Turbine wheel:
- Stock 38.5mm inducer / 32.3mm exducer
- Modified 38.5 inducer / 34.5 exducer

Low pressure turbo:
Compressor wheel:
- Stock 50.3mm inducer / 72.6mm exducer
- Modified 53.2mm inducer / 74.7mm exducer
Turbine wheel: