E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Great Service - Center BMW Sherman Oaks, CA

08-21-2008, 08:34 PM   #1
E90Trojan
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 325i and '08 G37S

Thumbs up Great Service - Center BMW Sherman Oaks, CA

I've been to Center BMW three times since I've owned my '06 325, and each experience has been a pleasant one, with great service given by my SAs. My most recent experience though is so great that I just had to let everyone know. My SA, Shahe, is one great person. I had a lot of issues with the car (some maintenance, some cosmetic) and he took care of it, no problem. But, his great service did not only extend to him calling me back and giving me updates with the repairs (they had my car for 2 days), but even after I had received my car back. I asked for a loaner when I made my service appointment, and I got one. When I returned the loaner, I stupidly did not check the trunk to see if I had left anything, and of course, I left my sister's purse. When I finally figured it out, I called Shahe, and he said he was just about to call me, and the purse was waiting for me at the cashier's desk. Her purse had all her stuff: wallet, keys, etc. If it wasn't for Shahe and the staff at Center BMW, who knows what the next user of the loaner would have done. Shahe and Center BMW deserve more than the 5 stars they ask for.

Also, since I'm ranting about Center, I had a great sales experience with my salesman (of course I forgot his name, like I did the purse). I'm a really young guy (19 at the time), and he gave me the attention that any true salesman would give. Negotiations were 10 minutes, he stayed throughout the entire contract signing process (past 10pm), and even let me test drive the car without looking at my driver's license. He was completely respectful, despite that I was young and dressed in shorts and a t-shirt with flip flops.

It goes without saying that I will definitely get my car serviced at Center, and buy my next BMW there (and not Pacific, even though it's much closer to me).
Appreciate 0