THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Classifieds Members Classifieds Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar FS: Jehnert FlatLine Speaker Kit

09-14-2019, 02:42 PM   #1
hyperzulu
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

FS: Jehnert FlatLine Speaker Kit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hey all I have up for sale a set of Jehnert FlatLine speakers and crossovers. These were installed in my F22 HiFi system for about a year until I gave up the car. They then sat in their box until now. I thought I would use them again in a new vehicle, but I ended up getting an i3 instead.

These are in great shape and will include the extra sail panels that I purchased and mounted the tweeters into, in case you have a HiFi system without stock tweeters. There is some slight warping in one of the subwoofer surrounds and a small crack in the acrylic shim of one of the midranges. This doesn't affect the sound in any way.

These sound great in the stock system and even better with an aftermarket amplifier. There are several threads across the internet with these speakers. I paid $859 for these brand new. I'm willing to ship within the continental US. Thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Last edited by hyperzulu; 10-20-2019 at 05:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2019, 10:54 PM   #2
Blazek
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

If these are still available, I am interested. I do have 2 questions: 1. Any idea what happened to the surround? Have you used it since that happened? 2. Would you be willing to ship to Hawaii (I was just stationed here).

Thanks so much.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2019, 02:52 AM   #3
hyperzulu
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazek View Post
If these are still available, I am interested. I do have 2 questions: 1. Any idea what happened to the surround? Have you used it since that happened? 2. Would you be willing to ship to Hawaii (I was just stationed here).

Thanks so much.
Hi Blazek. Thanks for the interest. The speaker set is still for sale, but unfortunately I'm not willing to ship them outside of the continental US. In regard to the surround, it actually came that way and I had no issues with the sound.

By the way I appreciate your service (assuming you're a service member).
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2019, 04:27 AM   #4
Blazek
Registered
Rep

Thank you for the quick reply. If you change your mind about shipping to Hawaii, please let me know ( I certainly don’t mind paying the increase in shipping cost). Unfortunately, there are no Jehnert dealers on island so wherever I buy these I’ll have to pay the shipping fee.

Regardless, thanks again for the quick reply.
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2019, 04:46 PM   #5
Blazek
Registered
Rep

If you are concerned about shipping outside the continental U.S., I can give you a U.S. address. They will then simply ship the speakers to me. I sent you a private message. Please send a reply if you would like to sell them.

Have a great day.
Appreciate 0
      11-27-2019, 02:06 AM   #6
2Sol
Rep
Drives: F22

$300
Appreciate 0