F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > F32 mod suggestions
GetBMWParts

09-03-2019, 12:29 PM   #1
mason.m4_
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 F82 BMW

F32 mod suggestions

Hey there everyone! So i was looking at a new exhaust because the M-Performance exhaust just isn't cutting it anymore and i was wondering if anyone could give me some input on the Armytrix exhaust. Along with that if anyone knows a place i could purchase the LCI tail lights with the amber turn signal for not a ridiculous price.

Thanks to all who post!
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2019, 01:26 PM   #2
pw0n
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i

I also have an F32 (435i) and just getting started w/ my mods. If you want performance mods, look into an intercooler (FMIC - front-mounted intercooler), downpipe (DP), charge pipe (CP), and a tune.

I went with VRSF 5" HD FMIC, CTS Turbo catless DP, and a CTS Turbo CP (RWD). As for tune, I'm going w/ Bootmod3 (BM3) Stage 1 and eventually Stage 2.

Haven't received any of the parts yet, but planning on setting aside a Saturday to install these.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2019, 01:59 PM   #3
_tlink
Guy with a car
Rep
Drives: 15' 435i Msport

I feel Armytrix is a waste personally as you are looking for a more defined exhaust note. Go catless downpipe or catted if you have legal reasons with your state and go from there. Armytrix is expensive, but its your money. As for the rear tail lights I can not comment.
15' 435i BSM on CR // BM3 Stage 2 93 OTS // NGK Plugs Gapped 0.023" // VRSF Catless DP // CTS Turbo Intake, CP, FMIC // AWE Tuning w/ Perf. Midpipe // BC Racing BR Coilovers // Apex EC-7 // Michelin PS4S // Plus a shit load of carbon
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2019, 02:19 PM   #4
mason.m4_
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 F82 BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by pw0n View Post
I also have an F32 (435i) and just getting started w/ my mods. If you want performance mods, look into an intercooler (FMIC - front-mounted intercooler), downpipe (DP), charge pipe (CP), and a tune.

I went with VRSF 5" HD FMIC, CTS Turbo catless DP, and a CTS Turbo CP (RWD). As for tune, I'm going w/ Bootmod3 (BM3) Stage 1 and eventually Stage 2.

Haven't received any of the parts yet, but planning on setting aside a Saturday to install these.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tlink View Post
I feel Armytrix is a waste personally as you are looking for a more defined exhaust note. Go catless downpipe or catted if you have legal reasons with your state and go from there. Armytrix is expensive, but its your money. As for the rear tail lights I can not comment.
I forgot to mention I'm already full bolt ons stage 2 bootmod3 tune with a catless down pipe.
Appreciate 0