F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor and Seller Review/Feedback Forum > OEMConcept Issues - Order Not Fulfilled
Studio RSR

08-22-2019, 08:46 AM   #1
Fastblack
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i

OEMConcept Issues - Order Not Fulfilled

It seems OEM concept is no longer a vendor here. I sent payment to OEM Concept for my 763m rep wheels on July 19th and was told they were out of stock until august 6th. Checked back and after a few days got a response that they were in, and they were going to fill orders soon. At around that time, they all but disappeared on this forum and I could no longer PM them to ask for updates. I started emailing them using the PayPal address I sent payment to after several days I finally got a response with them telling me that their vendor subscription had lapsed and they were trying to get it going again, but my wheels had shipped and would send the tracking info ASAP. This was Saturday august 17th. I still have not been sent any tracking info, and have not gotten a notification that UPS or any other shipper had a package for me. I submitted a ticket on PayPal asking for my money back 2 days ago, and they have yet to respond. I've had my tires that I ordered at the same time as these wheels sitting in my garage for a month now. At this point I just want my money back so I can go through another vendor.

Has anybody else had issues getting their order fulfilled with them?
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2019, 12:34 PM   #2
Fastblack
United_States
Rep

Well, what do you know. I logged into my UPS account and see there are packages awaiting shipment now. Hopefully they get out today.
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2019, 01:56 PM   #3
OEMconcept
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Sorry for the delay. I sent you an email with your tracking number.

We've been having issues with Bimmerpost and it's not the first time. We pay our monthly fees on time every month and at least once a year, they don't re-up our service and we're completely locked out of our account. We send multiple emails per day and have yet to receive any response. Not only are we out the monthly fee but we are losing a lot of business. It's really disappointing.

As for us, we've been on here since 2009, likely one of the longest active vendors on here, and I can assure you we're not here to screw anyone.
Appreciate 2
      08-22-2019, 03:57 PM   #4
Fastblack
United_States
Rep

I did see your e-mail, and am glad you got back to me. I did notice you were a long time vendor/member which is why I felt OK purchasing from you. But just wish the communication was more consistent, even if there wasn't a real update, and you are super busy, just a quick, "I haven't forgotten about you" response. Purchasing through an online forum, with a high level of anonymity with no way to call, or contact you is really hard for me to do, and put trust into it (I'm assuming at least some others feel the same way). Thanks for getting me the info, and am sorry for the added stress.
Appreciate 0