BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wash, Wax, Detail, Cosmetic Maintenance & Repairs

EXXEL Distributions

08-18-2008, 12:43 PM   #1
Mr.AK
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 e92

All in One

I just ordered the Zaino-All in One, which was recommended to me by Sal for the new alpine white M3. Gonna use it after the clay bar, and before the p21s wax. Thought it would be a good substitute for a polish since my car has very few swirl marks. The only think that makes me suspicious about these COMBO products is that they claim to both CLEAN and PROTECT the paint. Well those are two completely different actions. I figure it can do either one or the other but not both, at least not effectively. Anybody have feed back on the Zaino All in One. I'm hoping it is an awesome product in the end!
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2008, 03:12 PM   #2
NYSPEM3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 DCT

it works quite well for me. the shine is not that great by itself but it serves as a good foundation for other sealants. it also does a good job in cleaning out water spots and otehr minor imperfections. although it is rather pricey as typical of zaino products one bottle would provide many applications.

Certified V1 Zombie
Appreciate 0