BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
M2 Technical Topics > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Pandora issues

07-03-2019, 10:35 AM   #1
particulardude
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: LR4 | L405 SC SWB

Pandora issues

Pandora connectivity via Bluetooth has worked as expected for the first 14mo of ownership in my M2 LCI.

However, I have recently been having a multitude of issues. Using iPhone, iOS is the latest version as well as Pandora app.

-iDrive will not always show Pandora in Media menu despite it being launched on the phone and the phone being connected and visible in the menu

-when it occasionally does pop up, the song will start, then pause, then disappear and start playing saved music in my phone library

-if it decides to connect, my stations do not load and song skip function does nothing

-Pandora will disappear from iDrive, I can select my phone in the menu and it will play Pandora then Pandora for BMW takes over the phone and repeats the above issues

Curious if anyone else is experiencing this before I bug the dealer.

Instagram@particulardude
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2019, 11:45 AM   #2
DanG
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 AW DCT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [7.74]
What is Pandora? On a serious side, I use Sirius XM and have no reason to try Pandora.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2019, 12:16 PM   #3
particulardude
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: LR4 | L405 SC SWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanG View Post
What is Pandora? On a serious side, I use Sirius XM and have no reason to try Pandora.
Yuk yuk yuk

Instagram@particulardude
Appreciate 0