BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

Mporium BMW

08-11-2008, 10:40 AM   #1
ikos
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: subaru wrx sti

Question best dealer in toronto

looking to purchase an M3 soon, looking for any feedback on Toronto dealers?

good or bad experiences, and especially GOOD OR BAD SERVICE??

the closest dealer to where I live is Autohaus on steeles or Parkview on leslie.

thanks in advance guys!!
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2008, 10:55 AM   #2
Gearhead999s
Major General
Rep
Drives: RR Velar R=Dynamic M2C R1200GS

Parkview has been excellent for us for both service & sales.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2008, 10:30 AM   #3
ALM3
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 gone, 2021 M4, 2021 X2

Toronto Dealer

I got mine from BMW Toronto and have nothing but praise for Martin Kaine (my sales rep that I have bought 2 BMW's from). Taking delivery of your car on the 4th floor overlooking downtown Toronto is awesome. Feel free to mention Al sent you to Martin if you decide to visit him.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2008, 04:03 PM   #4
hobbyistinc
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: e90 323i

I've had my cars serviced at BMW of Mississauga before and my mom also purchased her CPO 320i there. They have a great sales staff and very courteous. But if i was buying an M3, i would probably make the trip to Budds' BMW in Oakville. They probably have the most highest end cars in stock and some of the biggest allocations. Check there first to see if they have what you want in stock, or to see when their next modifiable allocation is if you want to order. If you dont want to wait, just go to your local dealer and get them to run a search on an m3 specced the way u want to see if theres any dealers in Ontario with a similar car. Then your dealer can either trade a car for that one or just visit the dealer with the car in stock. GL and post pics when u get ur ride!
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2008, 09:33 PM   #5
revmmm
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 E93 M3 Cab SSII

Garage List
2007 X5 4.8i  [0.00]
2008 M3 E93  [0.00]
I agree with the comment on Budds and their M allocation. I received my E93 on June 18th, and I could have had it a few days sooner if I was not out of the country. I have bought and serviced my cars there and have been treated really well. If you are going to make the trip out to Oakville than ask for Ajeet, he has always looked after me really well and he was sending me links and updates on my M3 as it was on its way here.

2008 E93 M3 - SSII, 6MT, 19", EDC,...
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2008, 10:35 AM   #6
dkdurham
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i Sport Line

I'm a SA at BMW Durham, and i know we're a little far out east, but we're moving to a brand new facility next week in Ajax. We are the first dealership to adopt the new style of BMW Dealerships in North America for the next 10 years. But definitely check us out! PM me for more detail about our location.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2008, 02:12 AM   #7
Alistair83
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3 Coupe

I personally prefer BMW Toronto, Budds BMW in Oakville and Maranello BMW in Vaughan.

I bought mine at BMW Toronto, and get excellent service till today.

But I will never ever step into BMW Mississauga, reason being that I walked in there a year ago to buy a 335i and they didn't even take me seriously and were arrogant thinking I was a waste of time and that I wouldn't buy a car and wouldn't even let me test drive one. Ended up ordering one at BMW Toronto.

And more recently, I was driving by and decided to walk in again as I was in the area to check out the M3. Same thing happened. Guys were arrogant, looked at me as though I couldn't afford an M3 because I'm 24 and look young, and never gave me the time of day, and wouldn't let me test drive the car.

Ended up going to BMW Toronto and bought a fully loaded white one.

So yea, that's my experience with BMW Mississauga. Oh well, their loss. I once walked into Ferrari a few years ago in khakis and flip flops and a t-shirt. Guy treated me like gold. Pity that BMW Mississauga isn't even a little professional.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2008, 08:14 PM   #8
darklord
Ruler of the Universe
Canada
Rep
Drives: 11 Silver Merc E63 (W212)

So I bought my 335i from Parkview last year...I bought there on price and not service. The reps there were a little weaselly for my likings...

I went to Town and Country in Markham today and closed on a 08 M3...service was fantastic and smokin deals right now...
Appreciate 0