E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Motorwerks BMW Bloomington, MN: good experience

07-28-2008, 10:26 PM   #1
spacecadet610
Private
Rep
Drives: -

Motorwerks BMW Bloomington, MN: good experience

Had heard some mixed things about Motorwerks but they offered me a good deal. I did a custom order for a 2008 335xi coupe.

My CA took good care of me and answered questions as best he could. Also didn't feel like he was taking advantage of me. My BMW delivery was delayed (not the dealer's fault) but my CA took care of me with a rental car, had the car delivered to me at my home, and threw in the floor mats for free "for my inconvenience".

Would definitely do business with him again. I think your experience will vary with your CA. Please PM and i will be happy to give you his contact info.
Appreciate 0