Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum Questions about some G20 options

03-18-2019, 02:50 PM   #1
Skeewiff03
Private First Class
Cyprus
Rep
Drives: BMW 320i (G20)

Question Questions about some G20 options

Hello to all.

I just got the Optional Equipment list from the dealer and would like some assistance in selecting the right options/explanations, if anyone could assist.

322 Comfort Access System
I understand that this includes the digital key/ncf card. What is the option to have the keyless press entry; i.e key in pocket/bag?

54A LED Headlights with extended contents.
I have seem a post regarding the Laster lights but anyone have any live photos of the plain LED lights vs the ones with extended content. Is the daylight U any different between the two?

5A1 LED fog lights
Is his an option to upgrade normal fog lights or to add fog lights which do not exist in stock?

5AS
Is the lane change warning only available with the driving assistant package. I am keen on this but not so much on lane departure warning.

6U2 & 6U3 Live Cockpit Plus & Professional
What is the benefit of 6U2 over the stock?
Why do i need the HiFI system )676) for the 6U3?

Other
Is there a code for Rain sensor with automatic headlight activation and windscreen wiper control?

Thank you
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2019, 11:56 AM   #2
Persius
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 330

54A- Regarding your laser light question see this thread https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1590478 which I opened it has photos of the laser lights and daytime which are cornered U-ish vs the LED which have daytime like an underline only. Hope this explains it a bit further.

Hope someone answers your other questions.

Last edited by Persius; 03-21-2019 at 11:57 AM.. Reason: forgot link
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2019, 07:32 AM   #3
Skeewiff03
Private First Class
Cyprus
Rep
Drives: BMW 320i (G20)

Thank you persius. I saw that, I was just wondering of the visual difference of LED without the extended features? Is the line even smaller?
Appreciate 0