E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Mountain View/Palo Alto CA possible roommate.. OT

07-19-2008, 07:51 PM   #1
vshahv
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335 coupe white

Mountain View/Palo Alto CA possible roommate.. OT

Completely OT:

So I moved to the bay area about 9 months ago from Michigan but am looking for a new place on August 10. Yes it is last minute. Wondering if I could get some help from people in the area.

I am looking for a roommate that would want to live in the Palo ALto or Mountain View Area. Ideally, looking for a nice 2 or 3 bedroom place in a building similar to that of Avalon towers on the Peninsula. It would be all the better if the roommate had a e90 but no big deal. The rent will come out to about 1400 per person in any building that im interested. Looking for a young professional or student in their 20's.

Me: Im 23 and work in Palo Alto. Fairly busy during the week, I enjoy sports, and getting a round of golf in. On the weekends, I hah.

Any help/referrals would really be appreciated.

Let me know the next time theres an event in the area.
V
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2008, 11:05 PM   #2
stooken
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vshahv View Post
Completely OT:

So I moved to the bay area about 9 months ago from Michigan but am looking for a new place on August 10. Yes it is last minute. Wondering if I could get some help from people in the area.

I am looking for a roommate that would want to live in the Palo ALto or Mountain View Area. Ideally, looking for a nice 2 or 3 bedroom place in a building similar to that of Avalon towers on the Peninsula. It would be all the better if the roommate had a e90 but no big deal. The rent will come out to about 1400 per person in any building that im interested. Looking for a young professional or student in their 20's.

Me: Im 23 and work in Palo Alto. Fairly busy during the week, I enjoy sports, and getting a round of golf in. On the weekends, I hah.

Any help/referrals would really be appreciated.

Let me know the next time theres an event in the area.
V
you sound like a cool roommate but $1,400/person is
      07-20-2008, 10:32 AM   #3
dth656
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 330i

dude, i was looking for a place in mtn view or palo alto as well...1 bedrms in mtn view are going for 1600-1800, let alone palo alto. i want to be within 20 minutes (door-to-door) of work, which is near the intersection of page mill and el camino real. unfortunately, i'm stuck in my current lease until mid-november, so i dont think the timing would work out
      07-22-2008, 11:42 PM   #4
vshahv
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335 coupe white

I am actually looking for a place by mid August.

The rent here is pretty pricey, I want to live somewhere nice, where after utilities and other random expenses, it may come out to 3000 for a 2 bedroom.

Craigslist is turning out well, Again let me know of an event, I would definatley stop by.

V
Appreciate 0