E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Central Florida Traffic Accident.

07-18-2008, 02:49 PM   #1
Mk23
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92

Garage List
2009 335i Coupe  [0.00]
Central Florida Traffic Accident.

If you live in and around Central Florida I'd greatly appreaciate it if you would read the following:

On July the 16th (Wednesday) I was involved in a car wreck at the intersection of Sand Lake rd. and Turkey lake Rd. (Right at the new Whole Foods). I was the Driver of a 2004 White Honda Accord (Moms car) and was going through the intersection with a green light as 5 to 6 other cars were and was hit in the rear left of our car by a Red Toyota Yaris. Me, my Sister, and my Mom were spun 180 degrees through the intersection. The drivers side airbag and curtain airbag deployed. The only injures sustained were bruises, but I suffered burns to my face from the curtain airbag. I along with 5 to 6 other cars were going through a green light and I was the unlucky person that was hit by a red light runner. The girl driving the Red Yaris said she had a yellow light...but with 5 to 6 cars in front of me going through the green light as I was there is no was that is possible. I found out from the FHP that the girl that hit us has a previous record of traffic offenses.

The reason I am posting this up is because there was 20+ cars that watched this happen and not ONE stopped to give information that they witnessed it. I am asking and even begging for someone to please come forward if you saw this accident happen. If you didn't see this accident happen please ask around and see if anyone you know has. We don't need anyone to goto court. We just need help to prove to insurance that the girl driving the Red Toyota Yaris was at fault. I'm doing my best to get the word out as I am desperate for any witnesses. My E-mail is Sticky_60@hotmail.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Ryan
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 08:01 PM   #2
Andrew@ET
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Red thing

good luck dude.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2008, 10:43 PM   #3
ianbiz
Back in a BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i Msport

I HATE driving in Orlando.
Good luck bro. Are there any cameras?
      07-19-2008, 12:10 AM   #4
Mk23
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92

Garage List
2009 335i Coupe  [0.00]
There were cameras but they are live and not recording. The officer said they are used to monitor traffic and no one really watches them...only checks in on them if there are reports of bad traffic or a crash...so it wouldn't help us.

Please if someone saw this please don't hesitate to e-mail me.
Appreciate 0