E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Props to Vishnu Tuning, awesome product and great customer support!

07-09-2008, 05:46 PM   #1
dzenno
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives:

Thumbs up Props to Vishnu Tuning, awesome product and great customer support!

After I had my V3 installed I encountered a problem that I admit I thought had to do mostly with the tune itself, as it was a coincidence that the tune was installed just a day or two before I encountered my issue.

More on the issue and its resolution here:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155144

My original posting was answered to by Dustin@Vishnu immediately as I posted it and we dealt with the problem, step by step, through PMs, until he lead me towards the real cause of the issue, being one of the 2 front o2 sensors that was damaged due to improper installation by my mechanic

I can say that they responded very diligently to all of my questions, stupid or not, and dealt with the matter very professionally. Sure, some ppl may have had issues in the past with their tech. support, but here they really helped.

PROcede V3 is proving to be an excellent tune for the 335, honestly, even better than I had anticipated.

Thanks Dustin/Shiv and anyone else that provided input in resolving the issue.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2008, 08:38 PM   #2
335iheLLraiseR
اوليسيس
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

Garage List
2007 e92 335  [10.00]
another happy customer.

now go to the track and get some good numbers.
Anyone who can transition seamlessly from defending one vendor and bashing another vendor to bashing the one he formally defended and defending the one he formally bashed has a instant credibility problem.
<---Sign up Now for Bonus Storage! Up to 10gb!
Appreciate 0