E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2008 328i E90 Sedan Alpine White Tan Interior

10-18-2018, 02:36 PM   #1
Macman45
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i

2008 328i E90 Sedan Alpine White Tan Interior

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 7,500.00

Item Interest
For sale is my 2008 E90, 328i Alpine White EXT, Tan INT, Automatic Transmission

Only reason I’m selling this is a family friend is selling me their E93 and figured I’d go the coupe route. Otherwise I would keep and continue to drive this.

I purchased this car from the original owner in Alabama, who relocated from Florida where it was originally purchased. Always been in the South, zero rust issues or anything like that.

I purchased it with a little over 60K miles, it now sits at 88,xxx miles. Factory options include BMW Professional Audio system, with HiFI Speakers, MULF iPod Integration within the Center Console, Sunroof, Alpine White Exterior with Sand Beige Interior, Auto Trans.

Since I have owned it I have done a number of optional upgrades, BMW OEM options which include:

*Handsfree Bluetooth TCU Retrofit

*Autodim Rear View Mirror with HomeLink

*Power Folding, Heated and Autodim Side View mirrors

*Alarm System Retrofit with Horn, Accelerometer and Glass Break sensors

*LCI Headlights with Angel Eye and LED Turn Signals

*LUX Angel Eye LED Day Time Running Lights

*OEM BMW Style 185 17” Wheels

*Nitto Motivo Tires

*35% Window Tints all Around with 20% on the Rear Glass (Legal in most southern states:
(AL, FL, GA, TN, Sc, NC)

The best upgrade was the headlights in my opinion, replacing the hideous Amber side of the PreLCI cars with a fully clear LCI Style headlight, all OEM BMW Parts. To finish it off I put in some aftermarket LED Turn Signals that only light amber when turned on. 100% Stealth when turned off.

All scheduled maintenance items done, oil changes were done on correct interval by the first owner at a local dealer. I’ve done all oil changes myself every 5,000 miles with only Liqui Moly Full Synthetic and Mahle filters. I wash and wax it with Adam’s Polishes, and it currently has Ceramic Boost and Paint Sealant done on the finish. Alpine White is the best color all shined up.

In the last 10K miles a slew of preventative maintenance was done to ensure it’d be set for another 80K or so miles. All done with OEM BMW Parts, have order receipts to show.

*Electric Water Pump
*Thermostat
*Starter
*Valve Cover Gasket Set (Eccentric Shaft + sensor gaskets, + plug tubes)
*Oil Filter Housing Set
*Coolant Flush
*Rear Window Motor Regulators
*AGM Battery
*Cabin Air Filter

Only incident I am aware of, is the previous owner had it parked in the driveway and her brother backed in the front of it, and the grill and hood was replaced. This was done when the car was fairly new and I can’t tell anything has even been touched.

The car needs nothing, passes SMOG flying colors, fully registered in Georgia for another year (just did OCT’s renewal). NO warnings on the dash, no DTCs, no warning triangle nothing.

Includes both original Key Fobs, as well as the entire Owner’s Manual packet with all manuals. Clear title in hand.

Car is located in South Atlanta, near the Airport, and also travels to East Alabama for work so it can be viewed either place.

Please PM with any questions or contact phone number etc.

Price is $7,500.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0