E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Free Dyno

10-13-2018, 11:15 AM   #1
keninger
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Free Dyno

Here is a free promotional code for Log Dyno on the Google Play store:

7NUDNYUX1L8QRUUHNWHLXZA

You can measure Torque and Horsepower from your MHD, JB4 or any CSV datalog on your android device in seconds.

Log Dyno has been compared to multiple Dynojet measurements and the results were spot on.

Link to Log Dyno on Google Play

Features:
-Once your car is set up (Can save multiple cars, set up is only required the first time), measuring your car from your datalog takes only seconds.
-After opening your log, if your data log is a recent one, you can just hit auto-weather, and environmental values will be automatically filled in for the correction factor. If it is an older log, you can just fill the values in manually.
-Measurements can be viewed in lbft/nm and whp/bhp.
-Measurements can be shared via email or any social network.
-Measurements can be saved and loaded later without the need of the data log. Adjustments can also be made later.

Log Dyno's own social network is coming soon, where you can share your measurements from the app, and specify your mods, so people who are wondering what power is possible with certain mods, tunes, now will be able to see for themselves.

I will be giving away a couple more free codes to the followers of Log Dyno Facebook page.

Log Dyno Facebook Page

If you have any questions or need help setting up your measurement, feel free to contact: profisoftgames@gmail.com
or join the Log Dyno Support Facebook group

Appreciate 0
      10-13-2018, 12:59 PM   #2
Jerain
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT

Well thanks, I gave it a try with my MHD logs and came at similar results as vritualdyno results on smoothing 5.
FBO mods in signature, 420-430WHP. Very user friendly and no bugs detected. Maybe a bit pricey if you need to buy it, but it was free now.

10-13-2018, 01:03 PM   #3
keninger
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerain View Post
Well thanks, I gave it a try with my MHD logs and came at similar results as vritualdyno results on smoothing 5.
FBO mods in signature, 420-430WHP. Very user friendly and no bugs detected. Maybe a bit pricey if you need to buy it, but it was free now.

Maybe smoothing is too high and it smoothes out the details in the curve, you could also try adjusting Data RPM Step while keeping smoothing on 3. Or try maximum smoothing with low Data rpm step.
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2018, 10:14 AM   #4
SpanKyM3
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

it says on google play 19.99.is the promo over?
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2018, 10:26 AM   #5
keninger
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanKyM3 View Post
it says on google play 19.99.is the promo over?
The promo code was a one time use, sorry but Jerain was faster
Appreciate 0
      10-14-2018, 10:28 AM   #6
keninger
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelightning View Post
These codes are single use only and no longer work.
I'm interested but no way i am signing up for Facebook or anything related.
There is no need to sign up for anything, in the facebook group people can share their experience and ask questions as it is public, but you don't have to, you can contact me via email.

If you have questions I can support you via email: profisoftgames@gmail.com
Appreciate 0