E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > MMP Stage 3 Turbos N54

10-01-2018, 12:58 PM   #1
N54.Dave
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E82 135i

MMP Stage 3 Turbos N54

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 3,300.00

Item Interest
Selling my upgraded twin turbos mmp stage 3 for n54. 1-2k miles on the turbos I had them for about a month. Bought them brand new from mmp with 2 year warranty (will be transferred to new owner), coated bearings, ceramic coating, inlets, and outlets. The front turbo failed and was repaired under warranty by mmp and has not been used since the repair. Turbos have been sitting in the garage along with the inlets/outlets. If any questions or would like more pictures contact me at 954x292x3748 Also during the sale process the owner of mmp will be aware of the transaction and in contact with the buyer so that the warranty will move to new owner of the turbos. Brand new with all these options these turbos go for about $4,000. These turbos are good for up to 720whp. I am only asking $3,300 as they were barely used and front one has a new CHRA which hasn't been used since. Rear inlet has a dent on the elbow (not a hole) and the coupler has a tear in it.

Pictures:
View post on imgur.com

Appreciate 0