F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > NOBLE MOTORCARS - Auto Leasing and Sales
ARMA SPEED

08-04-2018, 12:13 PM   #1
NOBLE MOTORCARS
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 F32 435i (ON A BOAT)

Garage List
NOBLE MOTORCARS - Auto Leasing and Sales

Hey all,

My name is Nick. I’m from NOBLE MOTORCARS, located in Bohemia, New York. We are an auto leasing and sales company that specializes in all makes and models. I’m on here today, as I’d like to present our company, Noble Motorcars to the BMW community. I used to be heavily involved in the community myself years ago, but as times have changed with have a house and a child, my joy for BMWs have been put on hold.

As most may know and have encountered personally, dealership experiences is not always the most pleasant and we aim to provide the best car buying experience for our customers from beginning to end. We do auto leasing and financing for new cars and financing for pre-owned cars. Delivery on all our cars can be at your home, job, or picked up from our office.

We also encourage our customers to price shop as we do aim to beat all dealership pricing.

If anyone on here is in the market for a car, please feel free to message me!

-Nick

Also, if this wasn’t the right place to post, I apologize, just let me know.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2018, 08:27 PM   #2
NOBLE MOTORCARS
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 F32 435i (ON A BOAT)

Garage List
Bump
Appreciate 0