E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Someone help !

08-02-2018, 11:36 PM   #1
bimmernate
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 328i

Someone help !

Hey guys I’m new to the forum and the whole bmw scene I had bought a 2010 328i sedan and so far it has been okay but there had been some issues with it which have been fixed but now I feel concerned as to what may go wrong now , just tonight as I was driving and the car felt some what off , it was making a bit more noise than usual especially when I hit the 2k rpm and as I parked it I opened the door and I heard this rattling sound, I will try to get a video of the sounds it makes , I’m not sure if this is normal or not any advice or tips will be greatly appreciated thank you
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2018, 01:48 AM   #2
Jashan90
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmernate View Post
Hey guys I’m new to the forum and the whole bmw scene I had bought a 2010 328i sedan and so far it has been okay but there had been some issues with it which have been fixed but now I feel concerned as to what may go wrong now , just tonight as I was driving and the car felt some what off , it was making a bit more noise than usual especially when I hit the 2k rpm and as I parked it I opened the door and I heard this rattling sound, I will try to get a video of the sounds it makes , I’m not sure if this is normal or not any advice or tips will be greatly appreciated thank you
How many miles? Diagnose it with a tool if you have any lights.