E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Code 2D1D Need help(updated)

08-02-2018, 12:11 PM   #1
xfrieddoughx
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i/2008 bmw 335xi

Question Code 2D1D Need help(updated)

Yesterday,(after a rainy night) I went to start my car..It would crank 1..2...3..then it would almost sound like I was taping the gas by itself and car would shake.I Then Press the gas pedal and it went away.Had the light come on my dashboard.(pictures below).I Immediatly wait a minute and get worried as shit(just had my engine swapped) I try to get to work as I would be late,I manage to get around the corner.I stop at a red light.And it stalls.it starts back up fine.But wont let me go over 2k rpms almost as it's in some kind of limp mode.I turn my car around and get to work with my backup car.I get back home from work,Start my car for the first time and it does it again.i turn the car off then on,it does not do it..It appears it only does it if the car is sitting for a long time.And after a rainy day.I could not duplicate the issue for him..I run the code on the carly app(picture) I had the other 3 codes due to my o2 sensor (getting replaced this week) and the new one is the 2D1D code,I call the guy who did the engine swap,he came by my house ran the code and same ones,He even tried looking it up online as he did not find anything.He then clears the codes and we take it for a test drive car runs fine and no issues..,Ofcourse I could not find anything on the internet even posted on Facebook groups,Nobody bothered to say anything.Im lost and do not know what I should do,this is my last resort.Car is a 2006 bmw 325i Engine has 71k Body 154k.[/SIZE]

I managed to get a video of it this morning.
Link:
Attached Images

Last edited by xfrieddoughx; 08-02-2018 at 12:34 PM..
Appreciate 0